Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome To My Globe Of Chiropractors

Ok, so the title has nothing to do with any thing. But I thought it was funny, so there.

I write because I don't want this site so stagnate. I have been busy with life, illness and fun. And combined they have left me little energy to write.

The new year was fun, probably the best I have had.
Christmas was good. Not to much food and some greats hats. (photos to follow)

But generally it has been made by the companionship of a friend I haden't seen is about 4 years. Too much fun and not enough time. It will be sad when she leaves but that is still weeks away, so no need to get down yet.

I've been to the beach, swam, had prawns and chips. Fed the seagulls. Played Put-Put golf. And all this was in the afternoon of the first day of the year. Hopefully life continues on this road.

I've cooked steak and bacon pies (two of them, a bit salty but tasty none the less) and I have struggled to cook custard tarts (the score is custard tarts 3 sloth 2). Cooking adventures and stuffups.
But I am getting more confident and am thinking of trying a few different things. Cooking is fun.
The gym has died in the arse, but I will pick it back up soon, as I will with my eating of healthy food.

Generally a good and fun couple of weeks. Nothing dramatically exciting, but full of surprises and fun.
It was good to recive gifts from friends, better to give them gifts. Voices from near and far heard over the phone. Happines gained from hearing thier voices.

Fun.

I'm happy.
A good way to be.

5 Comments:

At 11:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the happiness continues long into the year!

amazing you were able to feed the seagulls considering there is only one (to quote a friend) :-D

 
At 12:37 pm, Blogger MommyHeadache said...

Glad you're back. Get your bum back down the gym, you hear?

 
At 1:08 pm, Blogger Sloth said...

Flutterby: Just because I said I fed the seagulls does not ull and void my theory of seagull.

Emma: Got this week off then a trip to Ayres Rock. Them the gym will call.

 
At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you were talked into going to Ayres Rock. nice

i expect LOTS of photos!!

am happy to hear seagull theory is not dead and buried.

i could have fed hundreds of seagulls saturday evening - i had the most awful chips.

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger meva said...

Glad you're back and glad you're happy. Keep it going and have a terrific year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home