Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Holiday Journal Entry for 8/11/06

Nothing spectacular today, well exept for Wangi Falls.
Will be going back there for sure.
But the gross news of the day is, I had 4 showers today.
1 in the morning.
1 after my swin in the motel pool when we were done for the day.
The other 2 were in my own sweat.
Once again sweating my arse off working in a concrete hut.
At this rate I will have no arse left.
(Authors Note: I still have my arse.)

Authors Note: This is a photo of me looking my best after one of my sweat showers. My shirt is soaked with sweat, no extra warter was put on me, just pure sweat.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hate to see your socks after one of your sweat showers!!

 
At 9:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to Wangi Falls, and stayed there camping. But it was closed because it was so soon after the wet that there were still salties there.

It's gorgeous, though. And bloody hot.

 
At 3:39 pm, Blogger Sloth said...

I had the joy (later journal entry) of swimming in Wangi and sitting under the falls, very relaxing. And well needed as I was that hot that even with no towel I swam. Had my shirt off infront of people and everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home