Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have moved

So I am now in Brisbane.
I have a house to rent, or at least I will soon, I paid the first two weeks rent today to secure the house.
Soon I will be settling down and getting life back to a place I feel confortable.

I am glad I made the move.
It is a very interesting experiance to be on your own and to know no-one.
I don't know of I like it but it is a place that les you figure out what is importnt to you.
And most importantly it help you to discover who you are, your weaknesses and strenghs.

I have multiple of both. I will try to keep my strenghs and work to remove my weaknesses. the never ending journey to perfection.
I don't want to be perfect, that would just be annoying.
But trying to get there, now that is a journey worth taking.

My road is long and sometimes I deliberatly back track.
But I have moved forward a long way recently and opened my self and my heart to so many options.

I know many things I did not before. My soul flys on winds of change, fueled by knowledge and acceptance.

There is comfort and sereity in acceptance.

And I have a quiet place in my soul that I recently found. I lost it again, but the knowledge that it is there keeps my searching.

This journey, search, it is my life. And I am enjoying life.

4 Comments:

At 4:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Polka Dot Checks Online

 
At 4:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy Maqui

 
At 4:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to get sole custody of your child

 
At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to win custody as a father

 

Post a Comment

<< Home