Thursday, November 01, 2007

Beautiful Image.

I was down at Mclaren Vale. (wasting time because work is stupid) and I saw an image that has stuck in my head, and resonates for some reason.

It is a wonderful spring day, very dark with storm clouds and raining with consistant big drops.
I was looking over the very green and lush vinyard at the beautiful rows and rows of vines.
Amounst the vines I saw these hats moving.
The asian style cone or pyramid hat. Pure white amounst the bright green.
With the rain and the general mood of the country side it felt so relaxing.
I wanted to join them in their work and feel refreshed by the world.

This image will sustain me for a while.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 pm, Blogger Red said...

No picture? I'm disappointed :(

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Sloth said...

I only had the phone. And decided that it would in no way do justice to the view and mind set.
Sort of one of those moments in life that are captured only in the mind and heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home