Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I wish...

I wish I had long hair.
I wish my hair line was not receding.
I wish I had a better body.
I wish I had talent.
I wish I had a job I enjoyed.
I wish I never was unhappy.
I wish joy came in cans, so I could drink one every day.
I wish love was easy.
I wish travel was quick.
I wish pain had a switch so you could turn it off.
I wish knowledge was easy to gain.
I wish I had time to do all the things I wish to do.

But wishing is for wells

And life is for living.

Live life.
Never stop.
We only get one, so enjoy it.
Regret nothing, try everything.
Be happy, and friendly.
Try to be a better person than you were the day before.
Self improvment, and awareness is the only real purpose.
Be the best person you can be.
Be virtious.
Be honest.
Be strong.
Life is not easy.
And strength is hard to come by.

4 Comments:

At 11:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful

 
At 6:16 pm, Blogger meva said...

That's a great post, sloth. I spend too much time wishing. I think I'll just start doing.

 
At 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hair will grow
Bald is sexy
Squishy is good
Talent is objective
All jobs suck at some point
Unhappiness is there to help us enjoy the good times
Joy is around you everyday (you just need to know where to look)
If love was easy it would be boring
If travel was quick it wouldn't be worth it
Pain will make you stronger (but I agree!!!)
If knowledge was easy to gain you would miss the point
There is always time to do what is important.

And I wish.....well I think you know that one ;)

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Aussie Rock Chick said...

...very inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home