Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A concept.

Well lazy and bored at work today. A regular occurance.

So as is my want I have been pressing the "Next Blog" button at the to of the page lots. Lots of different and some interesting people and stuff on this beast called the internet and in blogs.

So I formed an idea, not really a new one, but one I thought I might like doing.

I am going to pick a CD in my collection (at least one a week) randomly and do a review on it.

You might figure that this might not have legs, but my CD collection is over 600 CDs in size, and growing with every pay check.

Most of the CDs would be classed as rock, but don't be discouraged by this, if you persevere you will find something you like reviewed.
Will have to go home and find the first CD. Random is so hard to acomplish, but I will give it a crack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home