Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sundays are for relaxing

Wow. What a busy Sunday. Up at the crack of dawn (actually before it) because my kitten likes to attack my hands when I wake up.
Then get ready for the day.

First a trip to the gym.
Tell you what, I had a break for about 2 weeks due to my trip away and an illness to the guy I go to the gym with, and the weight just seems to get heavier (stupid statement I know, but that is what it feels like) Pecs and bicepts today. It felt like my bicepts were going to pop out of my arms. Good, but not good.

Then a wait and a drink (of coke zero, cokes new attempt at a diet cola for men. Men don't drink diet anything.)

Then on to band practice.
It is only my second time with the guys and I think I am going alright with all but one of the songs. I am the vocalist and singing "Sunshine Of Your Love" is'nt easy for me. It seems to fall right inbetween my ranges. I can't go up and sing it, nor can I go down and get it (octave wise that is)
But it is great fun. I bought a mic and cable and now have a style of singing loosely based upon Henry Rollins. I don't quite have his physice, so my shirt stays on, but hopefully the gym will help that.

So in all I left home at 8:30am and just got home at 6:30pm. No real relaxing but lots of fun none the less.

I think I will go spend some quality time with my couch and kitten. I think they missed me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home